If you still need further assistance, please contact us Online or via Phone.
Many support issues are easily resolved:
- Check all cables to ensure they're plugged in and tightly fastened.
- Make sure your remote control has fresh batteries.
- If your receiver connects through your VCR or DVD player, make sure the unit is off or is set on the channel that allows the signal to pass to the TV.
- If you're having a problem with your cable modem, try resetting the modem by unplugging the power cord and reconnecting the cable.
- If resetting the modem doesn't get you connected, restart your computer.
- Always check and make sure all connections are tight and secure.
- If your power goes out, portable phones will not work; however traditional phones will if plugged into a live jack unless they are connected to a DIRECPATH phone modem.
- When you're not using your portable phone, always make sure it is charging on its base.